What is Sulforaphane:
Sulforaphane is a compound within the isothiocyanate group of organosulfur compounds. It is obtained from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbages. It is produced when the enzyme myrosinase transforms glucoraphanin, a glucosinolate, into sulforaphane upon damage to the plant, which allows the two compounds to mix and react.
LINKS TO INFORMATION ON HEALTH ASPECTS OF ORGANIC LIVING, HIGH MICRONUTRIENT DENSE BROCCOLI SPROUTS.
1. 39 Sulforaphane Benefits, Foods, Supplements – SelfHack
2. Sulforaphane treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
Sulforaphane-induced apoptosis in Xuanwei lung adenocarcinoma cell line XWLC-05
6. Broccoli sprout compound may restore brain chemistry imbalance linked to schizophrenia
7. Sulforaphane Health BenefitsOrganic vs Synthetic Micronutrients
8. Live vs Dead Micronutrients
9. https://youtu.be/zz4YVJ4aRfg (Dr Rhonda Patrick You Tube)
10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo41Wq05-qk Dr Seneff/MIT
11. Sulforaphane Restores Cellular Glutathione Levels and …
12. Myrosinase Is Necessary for Sulforaphane Production. The majority of SFN is formed when glucoraphanin gets processed by myrosinase, upon plant tissue damage (e.g. chopping, chewing). When plant myrosinase is inactive or absent, a small amount of SFN may still be formed by gut bacteria-derived myrosinase activity.