Currently being developed on Main Street in the City of Poughkeepsie, New York that combines several elements:
- Utilization of Unoccupied Building Space.
- Employment of at risk residents, (Veterans, Youth, Special Needs, Ex Incarcerated etc,) who are challenged to find work given their skills and Socio/Economic/Academic background.
- Provide a supply of Organic, Living, High Density Micronutrients for Health and Wellness of All.
The compelling characteristics of IOGP Microgreens:
- Organic: No Pesticides, Herbicides, Insecticides, non-GMO, Chemical Fertilizer
- Live: Harvested and Dehydrated Immediately at Room temp without compromising live components of the plant.
- High Density Micronutrients: 51,600 IU/100g Vitamin A, beta carotene. Freshly picked Mature Broccoli has 623 IU/100g.
- Availability: Harvested every day year around.
- Shelf Life (Powder): More than several months if kept in airtight container.
- Pure Veggies: Zero additives, fillers or emulsifiers.
- Small Dosage: 1 tsp per day, 25 tsp/ounce.
- Convenience: Sprinkle on any prepared food prior to consuming.
- Sulforaphane: You MUST learn about SULFORAPHANE!!!